Navigation Volume

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W

w6000

I have been trying to lower the volume from the Navigation when it cuts in. It is extremely loud and the offset only raises the volume relative to the volume setting. I wish there was a way to disable the nav volume so there was only the directions displayed on the screen with maybe an audible sound to alert you to turns. It is unacceptable the you cannot listen to music above say 20 on the volume scale while still using the Nav system.

F

Freeflytim

You can turn the audible directions off.
Some would say RTFM
:argh:
:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

w6000

Freeflytim said:
You can turn the audible directions off.
Some would say RTFM
:argh:
:biggrin:

Did read the manual, nothing in it about turning off the Nav volume. unless your referring to the button that turns off the audible feedback, which does not mute the nav volume.

S

sethlow

I agree, there is a soft button which diables the NAV sound.

askewed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHAT????????????? I CAN'T HEAR YOUR OVER MR. BELVEDERE

Oh geez my fault, I can't hear you because I'm using my noisy ass AUX in on the stereo and trying to drive at the same time. Silly me, what was I thinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tommithy

It's a voice command. Activate the voice commands by pressing the switch on the left hand side of the steering wheel and when dings, speak the command.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM