Need Quick Opinons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fwiw, the LR3 manual says to use (depending on the wheel size):

235/70 R17 H with a load index of 111
255/60 R18 H or V with a load index of 112
255/55 R19 H or V with a load index of 111

But few of the tires that are talked about here meet those suggestions.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ouch!! Than RF110 265/65R 18 is 112 T and the Open Country AT 265/60R 18 is 112 S . . . both low on speed . . . not good

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I think you need look no further than the well proven Cooper Zeon LTZ's. Mine have 45k miles on them with more to go. I drive the LR3 as my daily driver and the ride is better than when I had 19" Synchrones. Not only are they excellent on road, they have proven themselves on incredibly tough offroad trips, with never an issue offroad.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a little bit up front, but that was mostly in Access height at full lock and also due to the aftermarket rims I used at the time, which didn't have the proper offset.

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I think you need look no further than the well proven Cooper Zeon LTZ's. Mine have 45k miles on them with more to go. I drive the LR3 as my daily driver and the ride is better than when I had 19" Synchrones. Not only are they excellent on road, they have proven themselves on incredibly tough offroad trips, with never an issue offroad.

I have read several reviews where owners of the Cooper Zeon LTZ's explain that yes, they are a great tire, however their one weakness is with traction in the snow. Since I do a lot of snow driving, that is why I had to eliminate these tires from contention.

~Josh

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have read several reviews where owners of the Cooper Zeon LTZ's explain that yes, they are a great tire, however their one weakness is with traction in the snow. Since I do a lot of snow driving, that is why I had to eliminate these tires from contention.

~Josh

Same here I went with the BFG TA/KO for the snow.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will the zeon 285s fit on the stock 260 10 spoke rim? Also, for sidewall aspect . . . best % . . . ? seems like most are 65 or so . . .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112