Need Quick Opinons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of these and will get them put on next week. We'll have to compare notes in the future. You still liking them so far?

I absolutely love them so far. Very responsive, very quiet on pavement, look nice, great price. Time will tell how well they wear and last. So for now, I highly reccommend them.

~Josh

beatboy77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the Hankook's on the LR3:

hankook1.jpg

hankook2.jpg

hankook3i.jpg

~Josh

Terry Evans

Reaction score
I went with 255/55/18 for my LR3 and noticed a slight calculation problem wiht actual speed at 80 it shows approx 76 no biggy but an FYI otherwise I got GREAT tread life from the Bridgestones ! Good Luck

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love them so far. Very responsive, very quiet on pavement, look nice, great price. Time will tell how well they wear and last. So for now, I highly reccommend them.

~Josh

I can vouch for the quietness. I haven't done anything other than drive home from the tire shop, but I could hear my engine on the freeway, which I wasn't used to. I didn't think my worn Goodyear Wranglers were very loud, but the new Hankooks are definitely quieter.

Btw, do you know what your air pressure is in the tires? Discount Tire filled mine to 35/33 (front/rear), but my TPMS light is still on. They said it should go off by itself after about 10 miles, but it hasn't.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the low pressure in the rear thats tripping the TPMS light. Read the inside driver door jam sticker. I think its 34 front, 42 rear.

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oops, I meant 33 front and 35 rear, but I guess that is still too low then. They did rebuild the TPMS, so I thought maybe they would set up everything how it needed to be. I guess not!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM