Never Coming Back Again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdodkin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So he was so upset, he then went online, spent time finding this forum, got a userID, and then made a post.....

troll.gif

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
But feeding the troll is so much fun, just keep your fingers away from his mouth :bandit:

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't understand what would compel someone to even write a post like this in the first place. Sounds to me like his buddy doesn't take care of his nice things.

Last edited:

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
God I hate whiners....hopefully I will never meet up with him on the trail...:hello:

zdas04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much chance of meeting him on the trail in his Fusion. Seriously, I had an early 2005 model and found this forum to see if there were easy fixes to all the electronics problems I was having. This board was full of real complaints about annoying glitches like I was having.

Over time LR Service got them worked out and I used up the warranty and traded it in on a 2008--talk about a rock solid vehicle. Zero complaints in 10,000 miles (quite a few in low range at 3 miles/hour above 10,000 ft). Today the balance between the "look at the trail I just went on" and "[some] warning light is on" is very much in favor of people using their LR3's instead of trying to fix them. It truly is a great vehicle.

David

bgsntth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Concur with David. Ironically Mr. JD Powers, our LR3 has been far more reliable than our 2007 Cayman, for which there are quite a few issues with no known fix. The LR3 has been about on par with our 2003 GX, which was a paragon of reliability. My LR3 spends a lot of time in low-range too

Attachments

• Davis Knoll 2-small.jpg
    Davis Knoll 2-small.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 106

broiler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a 2005 LR3, as the original poster. Over 55K miles and no battery problems or anything else of note.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo