New here, Future LR3 Owner with 3 kids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MountainLR3

Reaction score
Hi My name is Darin and my family really enjoys motorsports and off roading. I currently own a Ford Excursion Turbo Diesel 7.3L, Have 3 kids, 2 of which are in car seats. My Exc. has only a lap belt in the center and no easy latch locations. It is a 2wd and we sold our Jeep shortly after the twins were born almost 2 years ago.

I guess you can figure out why I am here now. We need 4 full seats and 1 for our 8 year old boy. The need to "get out" is becoming more of a priority....especially since the gas prices have dropped.

Looking for a 2005-2006 under 20k, hopefully with cold weather, HD and NAV.

We have a long history of off roading and currently have a Jeep transmission and transfer case rebuilding shop.

Any tips on buying are greatly appreciated. I will be searching in the meantime.

:hello:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.. my suggest is to read the LR3 section until you get bored, then ask questions. Keep in mind that not everything you may read here is a reflection of all Land Rovers.. Most people come to the forums when they have issues and normally not much before. And you almost never hear when things go well.

MountainLR3

Reaction score
Thanks! I have been on the jeep forums for quite a while. I know, overall LR's are very reliable.

I learned this from my business: When someone has a good experience they might tell 1 person, when they have a bad one, they tell the world.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oledave49