New here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just want to learn as much as I can, and perhaps share some of my knowledge along the way.

I'm new to Land Rover, but not european cars. Over the years, I've owned and wrenched on Triumphs both cars and motorcycles, BMW's, Mercedes Benz, and Porsches. I wouldn't consider myself a master mechanic by any stretch of the imagination but I do enjoy turning a wrench, almost always getting in over my head.

I am particularly drawn to the older models. Classic, P38's, L322's, I guess I just like the older more boxy design when it comes to trucks. Currently I'm considering buying an L322, because I feel like there's a lot of value to be had over that model range. Although I probably will limit my search to 06-12 model years.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just want to learn as much as I can, and perhaps share some of my knowledge along the way.

I'm new to Land Rover, but not european cars. Over the years, I've owned and wrenched on Triumphs both cars and motorcycles, BMW's, Mercedes Benz, and Porsches. I wouldn't consider myself a master mechanic by any stretch of the imagination but I do enjoy turning a wrench, almost always getting in over my head.

I am particularly drawn to the older models. Classic, P38's, L322's, I guess I just like the older more boxy design when it comes to trucks. Currently I'm considering buying an L322, because I feel like there's a lot of value to be had over that model range. Although I probably will limit my search to 06-12 model years.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure when you do buy a LR, post up the pics!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Best advice for any rover, buy the nicest one you can/willing to afford.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA