New LR4 owner from Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDave

Reaction score
Greetings all! I recently became a new owner in the Land Rover family with a purchase of a 2011 LR4. It has every goodie available and is an extremely amazing automobile as of this far. I haven't had the opportunity to take the vehicle off road yet, but I did manage to take it on the dealership course just to get a glimpse of what she's capable of. I can't wait to really put her to the test.

I happen to find this website in search of the LR4 voice controls that apparently went missing in 2011. Thanks to this site (and google search), I've acquired some interesting knowledge in its disappearance and am considering getting it added back.

Anyway, my name is Dave and I'm still tossing up names for the Landy, but considering calling her the Black Pearl (I've always loved the pearl color on vehicles, but since that wasn't an option, the Santorini Black was the next best choice).

Just before having new rims transplanted...
IMG_0492.jpg

Post operation:
IMG_0495.jpg

On the dealership course:
IMG_0500.jpg

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.... nice Rover.

Latest posts

Members online