Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

tcosson

Hello,
My name is Troy. I... or rather my wife, has a 99 Disco II, Stock with most all of the bells and whistles available that year, with the exception of the large rims, I was able to talk her out of those because we lived in Colorado at the time and I was into rock climbing. The color is Kinversand, I guess they no longer offer that. Anyway we're in South Carolina now and the Disco has 128,000 miles on it and obviously no waranty. It's begun to have serious leaking issues, water and oil, the service engine has been on awhile as well. So I've finally got the O.K. to start fixing/modding it.
Initially K&N filter...done
Now.. It needs MAF/O2 sensors and as a minimum new gaskets up top...
I'd like to put headers and high flow cats/exhaust and maybe try a powerchip and some heads if mine need work... possiblely from rpiv8.com, anyone have any info on chipping a disco II
Also since I've got much work to do is ebay a good source for a shop manual? Anyone I should look for in particular.

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Troy, from another Troy (me). Glad to have you here!

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM