New SuperCharged Sport owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

SChargedRRS

Happy Holidays all,

We just recently took delivery of our 2006 RR Supercharged Sport. Zambezi Silver with Black Leather. Very nice ride to this point. The Dealership was Awesome and we paid absolutely no mark up. We had heard of anywhere from $5-10K markups. That is just nuts IMHO. I have been by this page as a guest checking in on the sport owners feedback. I was reluctant to buy only as I am a Turbocharger poweradder person and felt as if Rover may change to turbo power. Looks as if this platform will be in place for a few years. So far all looks good.

Couple of things I am looking for
1) Good winter floor mats. The Range we received came with the very nice Rover floor mats, carpet matching with Range insignia.

2) A rubber mat insert cover for back area.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I was also wondering if there will be an added forum for the Sport owners?

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is that the RRS will be included with other Range Rovers (Classic, P38A, and "new"), since it is, after all, a Range Rover. Sam (site admin) may change that, though...

Welcome to the board, and the insanity....

Andy

S

SChargedRRS

Moose,
Thanks for the "welcome". I have found forums to be an excellent source of information.
I agree that the Sport is a RR so it is just fine with me if it stays in this arena. Just wondered.
Finally got to drive it alot today. Very nice road manners. My wife and I are still reading through the owners manuals. Lot of things to set up for each driver. I hope to see more posts from Sport owners.

B

BrettSanDiego

Congrats. I think cocomats would be a great winter mat. www.cocomats.com

They may not have a template for the RR sport, however, since it's a new model. But, I'm sure they'd make one for you.

Brett

S

SChargedRRS

Brett. Thanks.
I went back to the dealer and asked them what they offered in regards to mats. They had the nice rubber mats already configured with the the tabs that the carpeted mats have. They were $152 for all 4. I was about to pay for them and the salesman that sold us the vehicle paid for them .....Nice...Very nice. They originally threw in the factory carpeted mats with the Ranger Rover embossed in them.. Amazing that for the money we spend on cars nowadays that they do not have both sets sitting in the trunk....

B

BrettSanDiego

That's impressive for the salesman to do that after the deal was done. Must have be a good year for him. :)

Brett

R

RRSPORT

We bought the matching rubber loadspace mat from our dealer. I think it was around $150. It is part #EAH500090PMA in the RR Sport accessory booklet available from Land Rover. Perfect fit and it has a silver "Range Rover" insert that looks great as you open the rear hatchback.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99