New to NRW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to Landroverworld.org, but not extremely new to Rovers, I have a '97 Disco that I have had the joys of working on and play with for over a year now...

It currenly has a 2" OME lift, 245/75/16 AT Revo tires, running boards (because of my wife), I also have installed a set of headman headers and a flowmaster exhaust which if I do say so myself makes it sound very nice.

Living in WV I don't worry to much about mud or snow, we normally have both if it isn't muddy, then it should be snowing.

Roverchic pointed me to this site, since Discow is having so much fun going up and down with server changes.

I am sure that I will learn something here, because I know I don't know everything....I try real hard, but it will never happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joey,
Do you happen to have any pictures of your Discovery that you can post (either to this thread or in the gallery)?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, I have a few pics... not sure about the gallery yet, haven't even looked there, but here are a couple that I have right now.

Attachments

• Driver.JPG
    Driver.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Disco in snow.JPG
    Disco in snow.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 60
  • mud.jpg
    mud.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Kids with Disco.jpg
    Kids with Disco.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 53

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Melissa. I also posted some pics in the gallery...I even figured that out...

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Joey: Are those Magnecor Wires (in the first pic)? Did you install them yourself? If so any advice ...?? I can barely get my hand back there to change the 02 sensors.

Thanks! Melissa
PS Saw the pics in the gallery .... Those mud pictures are SUPERB!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes they are magnacore wires, it really wasn't that hard to change, I just did one at a time and took my time. I got the 8mm wires for a good price, so I can't complain there either...I can't find the receipt now, but it was cheap compared to everywhere else I looked I know that. I am thinking around mid $80's shipped to my door.

Cheap Magnacore prices

You have to call though, they don't list Land Rover on there Web site and Magnacore drop ships them to you, you got to love that.

D

discomike

Melissa,
If you go to the Magnecor wires, get the blue 8mm. wires. I put a set on 6 months ago and there is a hugh difference in torque and low end punch. Here is a good supplier also.
http://www.offroadtuff.com/
Good luck,
Mike J.

D

discomike

The owners name is Ron and he recently became one of SCLR new sponsors, I have purchase a number of things from him and sent him a lot of business,
Mike J.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM