Newbie ? Difference between HSE and SE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

robertl

Hi guys,

New to the forum and new owner of a LR3. I bought an SE on impulse. Now I am wondering if I should have held out.

It seems the drivetrain and power are the same.

Not that I can do anything about it now, but I am just curious to see what everyone's .02s is?

Thanks RobertL

D

discomike

HSE has lots of additional lux. options, radio up grades I believe rear seating for seven and stuff you may not have really wanted.
Enjoy your truck,
Mike J.

R

robertl

I doubt you can ad land rover navigation. Sounds like it is a factory option.

No I didn't get the seven seater.

I am very happy....it is too nice to take to the mud though!!!!! But as soon as it rains I am going to....

M

mwillems

HSE has lighting kit and GPS navigation, as well as 550W audio instead of 270W audio. That's the main differences, so no big deal. Your brochure has all details - ask me if you want me to type them from there

S

SteveA

You cannot add the Navigation system at this time. You can add the rear DVD system. It is the DVD that is in the kit listing, not the Navigation system. I suppose later they may make the navigation available as a dealer installed option like they did on the P38 Range Rover. I just hope it is easier to install if we get it. The RR was a PITA.

Stephen

A

AKlr3

Welcome

We have had a SE LR3 for about a month now, and it's great in the snow and ice. It's loaded, lighting, 3rd row, cold weather, and towing package. No Nav, or DVD and comes with the 18" wheels. All the important stuff is the same. We have alot of trail up here in Alaksa, and my brother has a tj Jeep, so LR is getting dirty! Drive it, and have fun. It's a great rig.

madtownrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can option the SE with almost everything available on the HSE. Exceptions are the upgraded stereo, "adaptive" front headlights, 19 inch wheels. The HSE also comes with rear seat audio controls (not something I want my kids to have anyway)

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you can also "opt" for the rear seat audio controls, at least you can on other LR SE configurations.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99