Nuts & Bolts... and Screws (basically fasteners)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
When changing out my engine air filters I notices the airbox screws heads were super rusted. I’d like to swap them out for new ones, but not really sure the best way to source them (or any other fasteners).
Is there some master list of all the fasteners used on these vehicles? Do I need to go to a dealership, or just any auto parts place? Is there a website that I could source them all from?
I’m in Canada, so that might add some complications, not sure.
Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

2013 LR4 v8

(Reposted from the general disco forum, but I noticed posts are few and far between)

Rover Range

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The screws are not available from Land Rover, at least in North America.
The something like this.

Reaction score
Thanks for the that feedback and that source for the parts. It's similar to what you sent, but the upper part of the "shank" has no threads.

For me it's just that I'm not even sure how I can find out that the part sizes even is to begin with. What does everyone else do when they have a nut or bolt in your and and need to find a replacement. It's not just even the sizes, what are the material that they are made of?
Why do I feel so lost...

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For stuff like airbox screws, the material they're made of is likely not that important. For things that are structurally important, there'll usually be a LR part number and you can buy the real deal.

Reaction score
Ok, so I guess if they don't even list the part in the catalogue and drawings, I assume it's not that important.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of calipers that I'll measure bolts/fasteners with to get an exact match.

Material is hit or miss, I generally go for the better material/higher grade.

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
Try BoltDepot.com They are my go-to vendor for stuffy stuff like this.
If they don't stock it, it's not available anywhere.

I have dropped and not recovered one as well. As I recall I found a good replacement in my misc box, a long sheet metal screw.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a pair of calipers that I'll measure bolts/fasteners with to get an exact match.

Material is hit or miss, I generally go for the better material/higher grade.
It's not just the length and width (as measured with a caliper) The thread spacing as well as pitch can play part.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72