OEM Rubber Cargo Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
David.... that's wonderful that you ordered the cargo mat!! Did you follow their "price matching" directions and post the item numbers from BP Utah and the URL? You are supposed to write about 4 things they request from the price matching instructions and put them in the "additional comments" section of your internet order form. I hope you did that so that you can get the same price I got. It is defintely, with shipping, the best price I have ever seen for this mat :)

I will definitely think again about those lights...are they significantly brighter? Hmmmm...maybe....
Hello UAGgirl,

Yes, I followed the price matching instructions and just got an e-mail that they matched the price and sent out my cargo liner. So, I'm all set - thanks! :)

The lights are significantly brighter and certainly have a really nice whitish / HID look about them. While they are not as great as HID, they look extremely close and I actually had an LR4 near me in a parking lot without them and he was blown away by the difference. I had to convince him that I did NOT have HIDs!!!!! He took down the information from me and was going to change out his lights right away.

It's really easy, trust me, as I am so afraid of that stuff but did it just fine. I changed out my low beams, high beams, and fogs. Take a look at the upgrade thread started by CountLaszlo and you will see some great information.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-David

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello UAGgirl,

Yes, I followed the price matching instructions and just got an e-mail that they matched the price and sent out my cargo liner. So, I'm all set - thanks! :)

The lights are significantly brighter and certainly have a really nice whitish / HID look about them. While they are not as great as HID, they look extremely close and I actually had an LR4 near me in a parking lot without them and he was blown away by the difference. I had to convince him that I did NOT have HIDs!!!!! He took down the information from me and was going to change out his lights right away.

It's really easy, trust me, as I am so afraid of that stuff but did it just fine. I changed out my low beams, high beams, and fogs. Take a look at the upgrade thread started by CountLaszlo and you will see some great information.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

-David

Thanks David! I will certainly consider this and if I have any questions I will let you know :) All the best!

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi David!

Just wanted to let you know that my cargo mat arrived today via FedEx and it is so fabulous!! I am very happy with the whole experience with British Atlantic and just thought I'd let you know. You will be quite pleased :)

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi David!

Just wanted to let you know that my cargo mat arrived today via FedEx and it is so fabulous!! I am very happy with the whole experience with British Atlantic and just thought I'd let you know. You will be quite pleased :)
Hi UGAgirl,

Thanks so much for the message! I'm glad you love the new cargo mat. Mine should be arriving early this week. I will let it air out for a few days and I have family coming to visit from Boston so I will need one of the third row seats.

Thanks again!

-David

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Those of you, who got an original Land rover rubber cargo mat . Did you cut out the areas where seat belts and cargo metal loops are present? Are the outlines in the mat accurate or will I have to mark them before cutting?

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM rear mat. The outlines are very easy to follow and I cut mine out with a simple box cutter. The OEM mats are quite heavy and super durable. Make sure you have a new / sharp blade!

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Those of you, who got an original Land rover rubber cargo mat . Did you cut out the areas where seat belts and cargo metal loops are present? Are the outlines in the mat accurate or will I have to mark them before cutting?

Easy to cut. I used a sharp utility knife.

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this mat since I put my full size spare inside when off roading. I was surprised the mat did not have those cut outs. Anyway, used a brand new blade and it was 5 min job. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ngomac