DIY Cargo/Sleeping platform

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djkaosone

'11 LR4 HSE LUX 5.0L V8
Reaction score
My setup changes depending on passengers. If my family of 3 is with me, I need the second row. My fridge stays in the middle as it's THE most stable section of the vehicle and beer cans don't pop on bumpy fast trails. The 2nd row seats on the sides on the other hand gets replaced by the storage bins.

I have a tools, fluids, and spare parts bin and a kitchen bin, and those are the 2 bins underneath the platform. I also keep my 17" Blackstone griddle, FRO director chairs, 2'x3' fake grass, 5 gallon bucket w/seat cover, and a Worthington 1 gallon propane tank in the 5 gal bucket underneath the platform. I have recovery gear on my overhead storage for quick easy access. I shifted the overhead storage over for quick removal to one side to sleep on the platform if I'm by myself. Still a pain. I may just take off the overhead storage for sleeping, maybe a quick release. :albertein

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72