OEM rubber floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my OEM black rubber mats from eBay, brand new just under $200.00. They should arrive in a couple days. Can't wait to install them.

Currently, I have the factory carpeted mats with just some cheap carpeted mats on top of them which works OK. Can I just place these rubber ones on top or will they slip around a lot. I really like how the second row seat ones project!!!!

Can't wait to get them!

-David.

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my OEM black rubber mats from eBay, brand new just under $200.00. They should arrive in a couple days. Can't wait to install them.

Currently, I have the factory carpeted mats with just some cheap carpeted mats on top of them which works OK. Can I just place these rubber ones on top or will they slip around a lot. I really like how the second row seat ones project!!!!

Can't wait to get them!

-David.

You made sure these were LR4 specific. The LR3 mats look the same but the mounting holes are different.

Rob

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You made sure these were LR4 specific. The LR3 mats look the same but the mounting holes are different.

Rob
Hey Rob,

Yes... these are for a 2010/2011 LR4... Here are the ones I ordered, it was actually $180.00 with shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...kparms=clkid=8734669244989167246#ht_500wt_873

It looks like they post them fairly often, it's about the best price I have find for new OEM Land Rover mats.

I should get them in a couple days!

-David.

Last edited:

Big_Mark

Reaction score
I got my LR3 floor mats off e-bay as well. I did not get the floor mats for the 3rd row seats since they will likely never get used. I also found the rear storage rubber mat to match the rest from the same guy. I got the storage mat that has Land Rover on it not the off brand they sell at Atlantic British. That was $200. but *** what can I say I want LR OEM if I can help it!

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BPUTAH has the floor mats for $145 and the third row mat for $38.

Cargo mat is $150

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my LR3 floor mats off e-bay as well. I did not get the floor mats for the 3rd row seats since they will likely never get used. I also found the rear storage rubber mat to match the rest from the same guy. I got the storage mat that has Land Rover on it not the off brand they sell at Atlantic British. That was $200. but *** what can I say I want LR OEM if I can help it!

Hi Mark.... I ordered the OEM black Land Rover rubber mats off eBay too for the front and back seat for about $160. I am looking for a cargo mat too, but the LR one on eBay is like over $400 with shipping. Where did u get your cargo mat and for how much. Do you like it?

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a cargo mat too, but the LR one on eBay is like over $400 with shipping. Where did u get your cargo mat and for how much. Do you like it?
I bought the rubber cargo mat from bputah.com.

Pros: It looks really nice, fits nicely.

Cons: Really hard to load the cargo space because the little nubs on the mat makes it very difficult to slide things to the back of the cargo space. I used to have a rubber cargo mat in my Mercedes ML320, and did not have this problem. The fact that I'm very short makes it that much more difficult. With the tailgate down, I cannot reach very far into the cargo space at all. I have to physically climb in and lift items to place in the back of cargo space.

Someone posted this one on another thread -- I think it may work better and it covers the tailgate too.

http://www.ukcustomcovers.com/collections/custom-boot-liners/products/land-rover-discovery-4

UGAgirl97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the rubber cargo mat from bputah.com.

Pros: It looks really nice, fits nicely.

Cons: Really hard to load the cargo space because the little nubs on the mat makes it very difficult to slide things to the back of the cargo space. I used to have a rubber cargo mat in my Mercedes ML320, and did not have this problem. The fact that I'm very short makes it that much more difficult. With the tailgate down, I cannot reach very far into the cargo space at all. I have to physically climb in and lift items to place in the back of cargo space.

Someone posted this one on another thread -- I think it may work better and it covers the tailgate too.

http://www.ukcustomcovers.com/collections/custom-boot-liners/products/lan
d-rover-discovery-4

Thank you so much for the info! I think I've found my cargo mat!!

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I don’t like the OEM rubber mats. I got the cabin set (front, second, and third rows) - they may look nice, but to my opinion, those are pretty useless:
1. I think those should have at least 1” side wall to keep water, mud, whatever inside;
2. the left lag support needs to be covered;
3. For the cargo mat – definitely at least 1” side wall needed. I don’t know how they can not see it…

So because of that, does anyone have experience with aftermarket mats?

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I don’t like the OEM rubber mats. I got the cabin set (front, second, and third rows) - they may look nice, but to my opinion, those are pretty useless:
1. I think those should have at least 1” side wall to keep water, mud, whatever inside;
2. the left lag support needs to be covered;
3. For the cargo mat – definitely at least 1” side wall needed. I don’t know how they can not see it…

So because of that, does anyone have experience with aftermarket mats?

www.mats.com

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99