OEM wheel stud size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You sure got the wrong ride ...... Could you not got some thing else for your own **** my ride show ????:puke:

daveking

Reaction score
Glad I could make things interesting in here. Well here she is.. and Imust say, after a perfect machined bore to all 4 wheels, and extended lugs.. shes riding great! ..Oh and here's a good quote for the rest of 2008.."IF you aint gon' ride fly, then you might as well hate!" :proud:

Last edited:

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad I could make things interesting in here. Well here she is.. and Imust say, after a perfect machined bore to all 4 wheels, and extended lugs.. shes riding great! ..Oh and here's a good quote for the rest of 2008.."IF you aint gon' ride fly, then you might as well hate!" :proud:

What did you do with your stock wheels?

-Rich

Hollywood LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's just that you chose one of the most capable 4x4 ever made and turned her into a mall queen :hello: :albertein

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well said, Hollywood. Really an Escalade would've been perfect for those 24s...they don't even look right on that LR3.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gives me the same feeling....that sort of tricked-out look would be better suited to an L322.

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I think the wheels look pretty good on it actually. It would blend even better if you paint all the plastic trim. I wonder if they make AT's in 24".

daveking

Reaction score
Hmm, I think the wheels look pretty good on it actually. It would blend even better if you paint all the plastic trim. I wonder if they make AT's in 24".

thats probably the best idea ive heard yet! do you know where i could get the java black paint to do it?.. would i have to sand down the plastic?... (i looked at the paint and it looks black with alot of flakes in it)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635