P0734

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

scrboy

Hi, does anyone happen to know what P0734 code could mean? Any help would be appreciated, just not in the mood to take it to the dealer since it's an hour and a half drive, but if I must than I shall I guess. But anyway any help would be greatly appreciated.
Oh yea it's a 1999 RR HSE, and no problems with it, the light just came on one day and that's the code it threw.

Last edited by a moderator:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
gear 4 incorrect ratio......

S

scrboy

Yea i figured that part out, now just trying to figure out what exactly that can mean...I've read MAF possibly so I'll look into that in the morning. Thanks though dude :)

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, yes the MAF sensor if dirty can cause this issue. You can clean with some non-residue electrical contact cleaner... Remove MAF, spray thouroughly (sp) let dry for about 10 - 15 minutes (yes that is overkill) then reinstall. The other thing that can cause this is over sized tires, or just a glitch in the system.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635