P219B Bank 2 Air/Fuel Ratio Imbalance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011LR4LUXAA

Reaction score
Hi,

I was driving my 2011 LR4 today and the check engine light came on. I pull the GAP scanner out to read the code and got this code: P219B Bank 2 Air/Fuel Ratio Imbalance. I tried to cleared it and see if it go away but it didn't. I figured there is something more serious that needs to be address. I did a little research on this and could be a O2 sensor, mass air flow sensor or something more serious.

Has anyone have had this error before and what was the fix?

Any suggestions or recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks FD6DB924-4855-4F9C-AA85-3A5592A3AD4D.png

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it means there's unmetered air coming in from somewhere....most likely somewhere in the exhaust. do a smoke test on the exhaust and see if there are any leaks you need to weld. It could also be an o2 sensor failing.

mmbirtcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Problem solved with new engine air filters and cleaned MAF sensors.

mmbirtcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... The code returns about once per week and resets with GAP IID tool. Don't know anything about smoke testing an exhaust but I assume a good exhaust shop would? I can run waveforms somehow on the O2 sensors although I have little knowledge there either. Car continues to run just fine though.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA