Parting 2 Classics a 1993 Black and a 1992 White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P

ptoro01

Hey everyone,

First time posting on this forum. Ive been using and abusing a 94 lwb for a year now and im loving it. Great cars and now ive come to the time when I needed a parts truck to make mine almost mint. I came across a guy who had 2 of them in poor shape and I got a bargain on both.

The first one is a 1992 short Rover. Its white and has a tan interior. The interior is in decent condition. The reason for parting it out is that someone bypassed the heater core and the tube crimped and overheated the engine. Everything else should be good off of it.

The second one is a 1993 short Black on tan. Everything is in great condition but the truck has some rust from being a coastal car. The parts off of it are all great. It has 85K and a rebuilt transmission less than a 1000 miles ago. The running gear is in great shape all around and it has new tires on the 5 spokes.

I tried to attached a couple pics to show their condition and if you need anything at all, contact me through either phone or email and I will get back to you asap.

The cars are located in LOS OSOS, CA which is halfway between LA and San Fran.

My contact info is Peter (info removed we have a classified section for a reason)

Sincerely,
Peter

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Please post in the classified section.... contact info has been removed. Any questions, just let me know...

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Right next to the forum tab at the top you will see a classified section... click there. It does require you to register agian (sorry about that, but I didn't do it).

You can post free of charge, and thank you for joining the web site.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM