Picking up an LR3 this week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been like crawling rocks this past month on the road to an LR3 purchase, but we are in the final stages of getting a '05 V8 SE7 this week. The dealership crashed the front bumper in the lot so it has been waiting on some parts.

We operate a business around the front engined Porsche cars www.jageng.com/garage9. The 928GTS is my favorite.

I was blown away by the LR3 when I first sat in it (the third row too). My plan is to work on the LR3 as a custom studio project and develop a growing product line around Land Rover SUV's.

I love the Rover designs - absolutely amazing from every standpoint. I think the price these are offered at is outstanding as well. We live in a small town on Vancouver Island and this will be the only LR3 up here that I know of.

Paul
www.jageng.com/garage9

jcox

Reaction score
Cool, you'll love the LR3. Sounds like you've already experienced it somewhat but having it to yourself will be great. We traded in our '04 Discovery for an '06 LR3 SE and the difference is just phenomenal. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Disco but the LR3 is such a big step up in comfort and ride. Let alone that I think that the front head-on shot of the LR3 is the most bad a$$ looking vehicle on the road. Good luck with your new LR3.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge