Please Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W

w6000

Yesterday i started my LR3 and I had alot of warning lights on after the engine check. I got messages like "engine fault", "limited gears available", "Park Break Fault","HDC Fault". I took it in to the dealership, of course they had no loaner cars available. They spent two hours looking at it and told me that it was a park break switch. Any way this morning the same thing happend when I started the car. Oh ands yesterday the service person suggested that I try shuting the car off and starting it again, Like I could not of thought of that. and also this is the fourth time bringing my car in and they never have loaner cars.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
When they are doing fuel tank recalls, I am sure loaners are hard to come by. As far as the issue, if you have another dealer near by take it to them... if not call and make an appt and tell them you will need a loaner and not to return the LR3 till it is fixed.... make sure you keep track of the days and what they fix.. also keep every copy of the work orders you get.

L

loizeauc

It seem's that I'm experiencing the same problem.
I try to search for the cause and i thing that it's temperature related
Could check the outside temp when starting your car and let me know ?
It often append to my LR3 when the temp is lower than 5 Celsius and seems to be related also to the webasto equipement. What is your engine ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99