Poll - help me pick color - FUJI or CORRIS

What color would you get?

• Fuji White w/ Black Pack

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Corris Grey w/ Black Pack

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeterA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've owner three RR since 96. (I buy and hold each 5 to 7 years). Two have been black, one gray, all with a dark interior option. I recently bought a 2013 LR4 Lux in Fuji w/ebony interior and the Black pack. I love the car and love the white black contrast. Personally, I think its the sharpest looking LR on the road. (And there are MANY out here in eastern, Long Island.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It depends on the look you want. I think the Black on Fuji White is the best possible combination if you are going for the sporty look. Especially if you are getting the Base or HSE trim where the door handles would be gray. The Corris Grey looks a bit more "refined" or "classy". The white will stand out more. And of course we all know that white is easier to care for.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, those two would be the top of my list for choices if I were ordering. I slightly lean towards the Corris Grey, but go with what you like. Neither is a bad choice at all.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love them both! I am a bit biased toward the Fuji White because I have it, but I love the Corris Grey - such a classic look. They did not have Corris Grey when I ordered my 2013, otherwise it would have been harder to make a decision. In the end, I am very happy with my Fuji White with black-designa package, and I think it's more forgiving on the trails.

Quijote

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the contrast of Fuji with the black package. If I lived somewhere warm and had time to keep it clean I would gone with white.

I like Corris, but would have been happy with white also. White is very popular here though. Seems more than half the LR4's I see are white. Though whit the black package it would still stand out.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them both. I had a white RRS before my LR4, so I wanted a change. Plus, from certain angles a white LR4 sometimes reminds me a liiiiittle too much of a refrigerator. :biggrin: But you can't beat white in warmer climates, it hides scratches like a champ and even if you never wash it, and as long as it's not muddy, white never really looks dirty. I love Corris. I went with red with mine and still happy I did, but Corris wasn't available at the time... It would have made for a harder decision. It's higher maintenance than white, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the contrast of Fuji with the black package. If I lived somewhere warm and had time to keep it clean I would gone with white.

I like Corris, but would have been happy with white also. White is very popular here though. Seems more than half the LR4's I see are white. Though whit the black package it would still stand out.
Here in Northern CA it is the same... There are lots of white LR4s, but black takes the cake - SO MANY black LR4s on the road. It's the most common color for sure. I very, very seldom see any LR4s with the black design package. I saw my first one the other day on a black LR4.

theman

Reaction score
Grey. My brother has 2 white cars, one 14 Sport, and they're hard to keep clean. Grey is just classier IMO. My LR4 choices were grey or silver, and I went silver. Close for me.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually want to spray paint mine army green or even do camo :)

(in a few years, when it's a dedicated trail rig)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112