"POP" - Suspension Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope youse guys are right. My LR is an 05 HSE so I had to buy extended warranty through easycare..

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was the EAS compressor. It just stopped working. It would kick in but fail to fill the cans and the air would just leak out.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...so did you get a new one? Under warranty?

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a new one..was told that it was under warranty.. then, told that the option of the warranty that I got didnt cover compressors..I called BS and produced the email from the people who sold me the package that stated that it was..but being a Friday, those who matter were not in to say yay or nay so I paid the $1000 and going to deal with it next week. I purchased the Statedcare package from Easycare.. The people who said on email that it was cover was the business office of the stealership that purchased my LR from.. to complicate matters further.. the gal who sent me the email is now on maternity leave..But hey, at least I can make my LR go up and down now!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112