Possible fix for steering wheel vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I guess my point is that dealers LOVE to take advantage of work under warranty. Replacing parts here and there is profitable (parts cost + labor). I know that some dealers are better than others, but in my experience, most are the same. They just want to make money, and will bend ethics to do so... ...
That's a good point.

When I first would take my LR3 in I was amazed how willing they were to replace MAJOR components to solve simple problems, repeatedly! It was not until recently that it "clicked" for me and I realized it was just revenue for them, more than a customer service goal. They are not just trying to appease me, they need to keep everyone employed and hit their service revenue numbers! ;)

Last edited:

Sgrodz

Reaction score
I just responded to a different post about this issue but wanted to see if anyone has had his issu resolved yet? The vibration/noise is very subtle and only occurs periodically. Before I take it in to the stealership, I wanted to see if anyone has had success fixing his issue. On a different post, Franky mentions a TSB that fixed his issue but it seems that for most this has not been the case. Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99