Possible to add Bluetooth audio to MY2010?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pmelle

Reaction score
Just wanted to tell what device I use in my car and satisfied using it. I got the 1000 from viseeousa, i can say that it works well when it comes to wireless streaming of music.

el7delasuerte

Reaction score
The Bovee 1000 works perfectly fine in my 2011 LR4.

Examples of good things:

When you get into the car, the bluetooth is already pairing so when you turn the engine on, the music starts automatically without delay.

The phone BT is Land Rover and the car negotiates very well. Pause when call in/out, play when call ends.

I use it with Android, and I dont have any functionality other than play, skip songs from steering wheel or dash. IOS can see playlists, fast forward, song info on screen, etc. (emulates an iPod).

BAD BAD: Price, dang this thing is overpriced.
Also, only 30 days return policy on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B52LLJ6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

One more thing: The sound quality is way bette than USB Mp3s. I used to absolutely hate the sound on the LR4 (9 speaker HarmanK) but now is bearable at high volume with most types of music.

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is possible. I’ve done it on mine via Parrot Bluetooth and a ProClips mount for phone cradle. Works excellent.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9