Potential new owner - a few questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not the way it was presented to me when I ordered the Vision Assist package on my 2013 LUX. Adaptive front headlights, surround cameras, auto high beam assist, tow hitch assist (and the moving yellow lines on the rear view camera when you steer, whatever that's called) are all part of the Vision Assist LUX package, at least according to my 2013 build spec sheet.

I couldn't find a 2012 with a HD pack anywhere in the Western US myself last August when I started shopping around for a new LR4, had to wait an excruciatingly long 4 months for them to build me a 2013 with HD in it. That's gotta be the least popular option on these vehicles.

On my lux order I:

Have:
* high beam assist.
* adaptive (they turn as you do)

Do not Have:
* surround cameras
* tow assist (just rear camera, but it does have yellow lines)

My order shows 017AG Bright Pack, which has:

* Xenon Adaptive Front Lighting with cornering lights and LED front signature lights
* Automatic high beam assist front lighting
* Front Park Distance Control
* Front fog lamps, automatic
headlights, windscreen with rain sensing wipers,
headlamp powerwash, door puddle and footwell
lamps, electrochromic interior mirror

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bright pack?!? :confused: How much is that, and why can't I see it mentioned anywhere on LRUSA's web site? Totally confused...

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bright pack?!? :confused: How much is that, and why can't I see it mentioned anywhere on LRUSA's web site? Totally confused...

Yes, it is odd. Its on my order that I got a copy of from the dealer.

I got the details from

http://www.landrover.com/imagery/market/gb/en/pdfs/l319-11my-aug-pl-disco-pdf

this page doesnt mention bright pack, but the Lux description has all the stuff from it. http://www.automobilemag.com/am/2013/land_rover/lr4/packages_options.html

The order is odd, it has lots of codes and packages that dont match up with anything you find anywhere else. It lists things that seem silly, but must be configuration choices for the factory.

Last edited:

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, as long as it arrives configured that way, that's all that matters. :proud: But the OP may want to double check with his dealer about what the Vision Assist package includes and does not include on a 2013 Lux, as my build is definitely quite a bit different than yours in that respect... Maybe because mine was among the first NA specs to be built for the current model year and specs may have changed since.

Heck, Land Rover managed to install a Rear Seat Entertainment system I didn't even order in mine!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72