Purchase / Lease Rates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

mrwizard32

Hello all. The wife and I went to the local LR dealership (Anaheim Hills - where the fire is!) and took the LR3 for a test drive last weekend. The off-road course was really impressive, but the on-road was what we liked the most. As a result, we're seriously considering the vehicle.

So, we're looking for an '06 HSE (or perhaps an SE7-nav) and the typical sticker price is about $55K (HSE+luxury package). Without any negotiating, the salesman told us that a $0-down 48-month lease would be about $850+tax/mo. This seems quite high if you ask me. An equally (street)priced Navigator is about $660/mo for 39-months.

So, what I want to know is... What should I expect to pay for this vehicle? What should I expect my monthly lease rate to be (looking for either 24 or 36 month). What would be a fair price/rate? What would be an amazing price/rate?

Perhaps some of you could advise what the effective purchase price for your vehicle was and what your lease rates are? I'd need to know what the lease term is, and the number of miles per year (12K/15K) and if possible. There are other important things like the money factory (effective APR) and the the residual value, but I don't expect people to know those off the top of their heads.

For instance:
MSRP: $55K
Negotiated purchase price: $53K
Lease: $700/48-mo/15K-year

Cheers,
-Alan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member