Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AceRider

Reaction score
When you guys have your light switch set on auto and the lights turn on, do you get the green double bulb indicator, which according to the manual is for side running lights (the orange ones at the corners)?

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you guys have your light switch set on auto and the lights turn on, do you get the green double bulb indicator, which according to the manual is for side running lights (the orange ones at the corners)?
Hey AceRider,

Take a look at the post (with diagram) I just did in the other LED thread....

-David

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 HSE, and here's what I get:

- One click right turns on ONLY orange lights at the corners of the vehicle, not LEDS or any other lights
- Two clicks is headlights on, including LEDs and main bulb
- Three clicks is AUTO headlights, which come on when sensors determine low light levels, and includes LEDs, main beams, and maybe the orange corner lights, but I can't recall.
- There may be one more setting, but I can only think of three.
- I have no side lights, just turn signals under the mirrors.

That's so odd. Based on the schematic below, when you have one click, it should turn on the side lamps AND the LED lights - it does for me and for several other LR4s I have seen. I tried it with a 2013 at the dealership just a few days ago and it worked.

C1-47194277B250-12438-00000BA7F8D5DE60_zps686ac07d.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99