Rear locker comes on more often than I thought

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No paddles on 2010-13s. The center console shifter (once flipped to Sport mode) can be pushed forward or pulled back to up/downshift manually.

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No paddles on 2010-13s. The center console shifter (once flipped to Sport mode) can be pushed forward or pulled back to up/downshift manually.
Just like this. Easy, simple, intuitive. Love it in the city and when off roading.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always drive in Sport mode. I like the responsiveness better when pulling out and just general driving. Anytime it feels sluggish I look and realize I haven't moved the shifter over!

Now I'm even more glad I got the 2013! They gave me a Discover Sport loaner with a knob and I haaaaaated it. Drove that thing for a week and never got used to it.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yes, sport mode is really critical in certain off-road situations too. I keep it in Sport in the sand dunes all the time. It holds revs and downshifts much sooner, which helps keep momentum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9