REDUCED and MUST SELL 5 18" rims with tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Disbet

Reaction score
Must sell, expecting a baby soon. 5 18" Land Rover rims with tires. Rims are in good condition with normal scratches and dings. They are not more than 5 years old and I suspect 4 of them have the original Michelin tires on them. One rim, which was used for the spare, has a small bent spot on the inside of the rim, so it is not visible. Some of the paint has come off one of the rims. Center caps not included.

We downsized to 16" rims and bought new tires. Junkyard offered me $325 for the rims, and now I wish I would have taken it. $250 obo. We are willing to deliver if within a state or two. We are located in Southern Indiana, but could deliver next weekend.

Attachments

• Roverrims.jpg
    Roverrims.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Give Nathan a Call at Discountbritishparts.com he may need a set.

Disbet

Reaction score
Yes they're still available. We'd like to sell them soon.

ilya72

Reaction score
will they fit 2004 disco se7?
I'm in Canada...so will have to make arrangements with my friends in States to deliver wheels to their addresses...or can you ship them directly to me...

Jeff Voss

Reaction score
Interested in your tires

We are interested in your tires. Are they still for sale? Please let me know either way.
[email protected]
thanks,
robin & jeff

Must sell, expecting a baby soon. 5 18" Land Rover rims with tires. Rims are in good condition with normal scratches and dings. They are not more than 5 years old and I suspect 4 of them have the original Michelin tires on them. One rim, which was used for the spare, has a small bent spot on the inside of the rim, so it is not visible. Some of the paint has come off one of the rims. Center caps not included.

We downsized to 16" rims and bought new tires. Junkyard offered me $325 for the rims, and now I wish I would have taken it. $250 obo. We are willing to deliver if within a state or two. We are located in Southern Indiana, but could deliver next weekend.

Jeff Voss

Reaction score
Interested in your tires

I forgot to tell you we have a house in Elwood, IN. I would be willing to meet you half way.
Jeff & Robin

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635