Regular Service - what's involved?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantheman1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess a "service" item would be control arm and sway arm bushings (around 60-70k miles). I know there's a website that sells a kit (forgot the name), but a few people have had trouble with their local indy's installing them. My dealer just replaced the whole control arm.

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The prior owner of my LR3 had about $600 worth of things done at Jiffy before trading in to the dealer in the early summer of this year. Actually my LR3 is very healthy right now.

What things?

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted a workshop maintenance schedule for 06-09 RRS on our forum over at rr.net, probably more useful than the generic bullet point "chart" provided with our vehicles' documentation. Although the RRS schedule includes both NA V8 and S/C engines, the basics should be the same as the LR3 for the normally aspirated V8 engine. Can't link the document directly, but you can go here and download it if you wish: http://rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41605&start=17

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4