Remote Features

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
as per manual if you hold down the lock, you can close all the windows. and unlock will allow you to open all the windows. i've gotten all my windows to open, but the lock one doesnt seem to work. anyone else have a similar experience?

2011LR4LUX

Reaction score
as per manual if you hold down the lock, you can close all the windows. and unlock will allow you to open all the windows. i've gotten all my windows to open, but the lock one doesnt seem to work. anyone else have a similar experience?

I have the same problems too. I hold down the "unlock" button on my remote and all the windows open BUT does not close the windows when I hold down the "lock" button.

What's the deal?

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here...

The other day I tried to open all of them too, but for some reason they wouldn't. I know I did this before on this truck, but I just couldn't get it to work either way the other day when it was really hot out and it would have been usefull.

I'll try it again tonight to see if it works either way.

Rob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM