Resetting Your Power Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casper Badenhorst

Reaction score
You can simply hold the button up for a couple seconds, with window rolled up, until you hear a faint click. No need to lower the window or go thru this long procedure.
It works for all 4 windows the same and you will need to do it if your truck fully resets itself or you play around too much with the IIDTool ;)
Thank you! Works like a dream!!

kenk

Reaction score
Thank you! This just happened to my 2010 and the reset worked like a charm.

tomasesto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 05 Intermittent Rears finally went back up today after stopping starting and driving a couple times so I just pulled the fuses to preempt, but that was before I found this thread... :hmpf: I’ll have try it and report back

DaytonaRS7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you!

this thread popped up at a great time.

changed my tire size with the IID tool the other day and it reset the ecu. i completed forgot how to do this. been struggling for 3 days, looking like an idiot just rolling my window up and down over and over again, while trying to guess at what the order was.

11LandieV8

Reaction score
Is there a way to reset the "sideview mirrors dip on reverse" too? Mine seems to have lost its calibration on a GAP IID CCF change most likely. (it "dips" upwards not down; basically the passenger side view mirror is useless while reversing.

Nevermind, I found a post on it

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA