rock sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have had LR4 for almost 3 months and .....love the truck.
I took it off road (a moderate difficulty trail) and was impressed with LR4 performance.
Now I am seriously thinking about getting rock sliders.
Is anyone familiar with rocksliders from roverreacks.com ? What other rock sliders would you recommend ?

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post this on the LR3 board, you will likely get more response. The application is the same.

Land Rover Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TLB,

I have been driving a 2010 LR4 (US Spec 5.0L gasoline HSE) for about a year. Long story, but I work in Africa and drive in some very harsh, off-road, desert conditions.

I highly recommend after-market accessories from some friends at Rover Racks LLC. See their website at http://www.roverracks.com/ . I have their frame sliders and roof rack + ladder on my LR4; I can post pictures if you would like (I sent the company some pictures and they have used them on their webpages as well). So far, excellent work and well worth the cost and efforts.

Also, check out their frame sliders page at http://www.roverracks.com/lr3_lr4_rock_sliders.htm .

Happy hunting-
Land Rover Joe

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, Joe. I'm sure a lot of us are looking for good aftermarket products.

Rob

zdas04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my LR4 in February, the dealer moved my Rover Specialties sliders from my LR3 to the LR4. Perfect fit.

David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99