Roof Rails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called the stealer - the part is $621 and installed $1400. They charge ~6h for 1h (based on instructions) job. Waw. :)

kdegLR4

Reaction score
I paid $609 total for black full length rails installed by the dealer in December. I would ask for your dealer to recheck their math.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $609 total for black full length rails installed by the dealer in December. I would ask for your dealer to recheck their math.

Interesting... Which dealer was it? Was it a part of a car sale deal, or you did it later on..?

kdegLR4

Reaction score
Interesting... Which dealer was it? Was it a part of a car sale deal, or you did it later on..?
Rostov-Land Rover Portland (Oregon) did mine. Price was inclusive of labor and not related to vehicle purchase (bought mine out of California). They took card of the HD radio issue and the tailgate release update at the same time.

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is a simple diy. you can do this in an hour.

Yep. That is what I think too, could not be easier.

Did anyone install running boards before. Something tells me that is the same easy DIY...?

rostov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rostov-Land Rover Portland (Oregon) did mine. Price was inclusive of labor and not related to vehicle purchase (bought mine out of California). They took card of the HD radio issue and the tailgate release update at the same time.

kdegLR4, thanks. I think you got lucky, I guess. My stealer won't negotiate. And that is so easy to do that I won't even try. I don't want them to touch my car unless it is necessary anyway...

ycharlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. That is what I think too, could not be easier.

Did anyone install running boards before. Something tells me that is the same easy DIY...?

it's a 2 man job if you install the factory parts.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72