RRS wheels(19 inch)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Selling a set of 19 inch Wheels off a super charged RRS. they have a few small nicks from normal use(hence the price) but are true and round. I am Firm on the price as it is already pretty low. Not looking to make money just need them gone. The pictured wheels are what they look like but are not the actual wheels(Lazy to take pictures for ad but if you want pictures email me and I will take some. The ones I have have no tires, have valve stems but no TPMS. I believe this will also fit LR3 2004-2009, but please check with your local dealer for exact fitment. Thanks for looking at my ad.

200 if you are local, 200 plus shipping and packaging costs if not(this I want to avoid of course)

3ka3pa3l05Q15W45X4a46e3a3a3a67d491cba.jpg

Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Selling a set of 19 inch Wheels off a super charged RRS. they have a few small nicks from normal use(hence the price) but are true and round. I am Firm on the price as it is already pretty low. Not looking to make money just need them gone. The pictured wheels are what they look like but are not the actual wheels(Lazy to take pictures for ad but if you want pictures email me and I will take some. The ones I have have no tires, have valve stems but no TPMS. I believe this will also fit LR3 2004-2009, but please check with your local dealer for exact fitment. I am in the Socal area. Thanks for looking at my ad.

200 if you are local(southern Cali), 200 plus shipping and packaging costs if not(this I want to avoid of course)

Stormtrooper

Reaction score
Selling a set of 19 inch Wheels off a super charged RRS. they have a few small nicks from normal use(hence the price) but are true and round. I am Firm on the price as it is already pretty low. Not looking to make money just need them gone. The pictured wheels are what they look like but are not the actual wheels(Lazy to take pictures for ad but if you want pictures email me and I will take some. The ones I have have no tires, have valve stems but no TPMS. I believe this will also fit LR3 2004-2009, but please check with your local dealer for exact fitment. I am in the Socal area. Thanks for looking at my ad.

200 if you are local(southern Cali), 200 plus shipping and packaging costs if not(this I want to avoid of course)

Stormtrooper

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4