Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got some one-piece after market lug nuts to replace what I consider is a poor design in the OEM ones. The price point is way too high for what you get. The last thing I want if I have a flat is to not be able to get my socket over the nut because the decorative cover is damaged. In my experience, it's not that the underlying core swells, but that the stainless gets deformed (likely by tire monkeys using an impact wrench).

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

sfdaytona

Reaction score
I can give another nod to the Eisen lugs. I have been running them on my LR4 for almost 2 years without a single issue. For the price point, they are hard to beat. And as the owner of a couple of other Ford vehicles, the OE lugs that come on them (Mustang GT/Focus ST) are as bad as the OE LR pieces. I will also say that on my other cars, I replaced the OE stuff with Gorilla lugs and within a year they began rusting on the surfaces. The Eisen lugs don't have a spec of any sort of corrosion/rust on them.

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting about the Gorilla, those were my top choice, but more money. I put my caliper on the Eisen ones, and the shank is a smidge smaller diameter than OEM. Did not detect any play once installed (before torqued), so likely within manufacturing tolerances.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72