Shameless Encouragement to Come Drive Colorado!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dan, these were awesome photos. Thank you for sharing. I have been pretty quiet lately, but here is a recent photo of my LR4.

6_10154344436571515_8436666114983452_n_zpsd843e754.jpg

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You most definitely have a handsomer, beefier, more capable looking truck than I will likely ever have! ;-) BTW, I'll be driving through Utah in January on the way home from a business meeting in Vegas. I need to PM you about what should be on my list to see. I'll probably spend a week in Utah on my return.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You most definitely have a handsomer, beefier, more capable looking truck than I will likely ever have! ;-) BTW, I'll be driving through Utah in January on the way home from a business meeting in Vegas. I need to PM you about what should be on my list to see. I'll probably spend a week in Utah on my return.
Hello Dan,

Sure - just let me know the details and I will try to help. I am most familiar with southern UT, but can certainly guide you in the right direction. If you are in Hildale, let me know... Also, they have a new B&B in Hildale - quite a history! It was Warren Jeffs' old compound. I have to wonder how people actually like staying in Hildale, because unless you are FLDS, it's pretty miserable for outsiders. Just wear long pants and long-sleeved button ups and the God Squad won't bother you - if I am there I will protect you. HAHAHA!

Regards, David

Here is that B&B (ironic name - people in the church are NOT happy):

http://www.amwbb.com/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635