Should I buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zendestroyer

Reaction score
Hi all i am new to this forum and i need help with something.
I am looking at getting a 2006 LR3 HSE it has around 46000 miles on it and the carfax says in has had 3 owners. I have taken it for a test drive and plan on going back for another more intensive test drive later this week, the truck drives great to me and my wife loves it but after reading about all the problems they have or can have i dont know if i want to drop the 25k on it that they want. Any Advice????

The good news is that even if i dont get this one i have been bit pretty hard by the Land Rover bug and now must have one

craiglud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you will love the LR3. I know I was bitten by the bug after I purchased mine a little more than a year ago. I would say three owners in under 46k miles would get my attention too. I know there is a good selection out there so take your time and get what you want. I would also be sure that you get one that at least has a little warranty left on it. That way you can get anything taken care of that the previous owner did not while it is still under warranty.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635