Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MottMcfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alex, continuing to use the board as an homage to himself.

How much of a dork does one have to be to drive his car around and, every so often, get out and snap a photo of it in a posed fashion? Answer: pretty f-ing dorky.

I actually feel sorry for you. You must be such a miserable person to go to such lengths. You bring nothing but sadness to this board and that's a real shame. Some of your first posts actually show a pretty nice guy.

Marty

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
How much of an ass is gfcronus to ride around on a bicycle and every so often get online and exude his inferiority complex buy bashing LR4 drivers, simply because he can't drive one?

Answer: A total ass

Still with the personal attacks and continued use of your favorite vulgarity, Alex? Pretty sad really. I expected more out of Land Rover owners....errr, leasers.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
I actually feel sorry for you. You must be such a miserable person to go to such lengths. You bring nothing but sadness to this board and that's a real shame. Some of your first posts actually show a pretty nice guy.

Marty

I've got no beef with you, Marty. There are only three phonies on this board and you aren't one of them. I enjoy what you bring to the table.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still with the personal attacks and continued use of your favorite vulgarity, Alex? Pretty sad really. I expected more out of Land Rover owners....errr, leasers.

Can't make personal idiotic comments about others and then hide behind your mother's skirt, at least not any more. Be a man, stand up for yourself and either apologize for all the crap you dealt and or deal with crap you brought upon yourself.

What kind of miserable existence must you live, that messing with a fellow LR4 driver because he leased his truck is the only way for you to feel better about yourself not being able to drive an LR4? What's with your idiotic comment on hating people who lease a vehicle as means to afford to drive it without having to pay for it in full?

I think a lease is a great thing. Unfortunately in the past three countries I've lived in there is no such option. You have to pay cash or finance through a bank at very high interest rates (cars & bikes) with prices significantly higher than in the U.S. :mad: If I could, I'd lease an LR4 and an R1200GS and change both for a new model every 2 years.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got no beef with you, Marty. There are only three phonies on this board and you aren't one of them. I enjoy what you bring to the table.

Didn't figure you for a brown nose... :bootyshak I've only found one phony in these forums and it's you. I just didn't like the way you responded with personal attacks to the actual LR4 drivers in here that have helped a lot, so you got a piece of my mind.

gfcronus

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't figure you for a brown nose... :bootyshak I've only found one phony in these forums and it's me. I just didn't like the way you responded with personal attacks to the actual LR4 drivers in here that have helped a lot, so you got a piece of my mind.

Ding, ding, ding, ding! Alex has correctly identified himself as one of the three phonies I have identified on this board. What more, he apparently poses in front of a mirror wearing ******* and checks out his ass.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ding, ding, ding, ding! Alex has correctly identified himself as one of the three phonies I have identified on this board. What more, he apparently poses in front of a mirror wearing ******* and checks out his ass.

You only prove me right. Stop drowning in self pity and try to get a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM