Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I won't get mine until July, how about letting me drool over some pics of your trucks until that day comes. I could not find a Discovery 4/LR4 Show-off thread.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I won't get mine until July, how about letting me drool over some pics of your trucks until that day comes. I could not find a Discovery 4/LR4 Show-off thread.
I am planning to take some pics today! July isn't too far! ;-)

Land Rover Joe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tires are 255/55R-19 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R XL, $309.00 each from tirerack.com. However, that was more than a year ago, and it looks like Goodyear stopped manufacturing the MT/R and is now selling the MT/R with Kevlar. Unfortunately, they do not yet have the 19 inch wheels we need. I hope they start producing the kevlar MT/R in 255/55R-19 because from what folks have been saying...there aren't any good 19 inch tires right now. Had the 18 inch rims been available last year...I would have bought those. Let's hope they will manufacture the kevlar in 19 inch soon.

Tires with the Range Rovers and LR3/4's are big topics, and no one is happy with the 19 inch rims right now. I don't know why they stopped manufacturing those tires...I believe they were the same tires for the G4 challenge.

Land Rover Joe.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tires are 255/55R-19 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R XL, $309.00 each from tirerack.com. However, that was more than a year ago, and it looks like Goodyear stopped manufacturing the MT/R and is now selling the MT/R with Kevlar. Unfortunately, they do not yet have the 19 inch wheels we need. I hope they start producing the kevlar MT/R in 255/55R-19 because from what folks have been saying...there aren't any good 19 inch tires right now. Had the 18 inch rims been available last year...I would have bought those. Let's hope they will manufacture the kevlar in 19 inch soon.

Tires with the Range Rovers and LR3/4's are big topics, and no one is happy with the 19 inch rims right now. I don't know why they stopped manufacturing those tires...I believe they were the same tires for the G4 challenge.

Land Rover Joe.

Love your tires and agree, I wished they brought out a replacement before discontinuing the MTRs... My conti's are on pace to be replaced this fall and the michelin latitude tours are what I may have to go with because the pirelli atr's are not very good tires, per my tire guy and there are no other a/t tires for our wheel.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of My LR4. I think it is a good idea if people also mention any accessories or mods they added to their LR4.
I had the dealer install the side steps, the mud flaps and the Auto Bond (3M) front end protection. Also got the OEM rubber mats. I replaced the stock halogens with CV ultras (per previous thread by Count Lazlo) and replaced the side markers with LEDs.
looking forward to see pics of some other LR4s.

Last edited:

LRnewbie11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am usually not a fan of white colored vehicles. To me it makes them look "cheap". There is NOTHING "cheap" looking about your truck! These pics make me rethink my attitude towards white vehicles. Or maybe it will just be limited to LRs! Ha! Seriously it looks awesome. I will get my lights in on Tuesday and then next weekend I will give mine a bath and a wax. Pics after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM