Show off your Discover 4/LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now we're talking! That truck looks amazing... Got any interior pics?

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with LRNewbie... Your LR4 makes a white car look trick!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am usually not a fan of white colored vehicles. To me it makes them look "cheap". There is NOTHING "cheap" looking about your truck! These pics make me rethink my attitude towards white vehicles. Or maybe it will just be limited to LRs! Ha! Seriously it looks awesome. I will get my lights in on Tuesday and then next weekend I will give mine a bath and a wax. Pics after.

Thanks,
White looks Great on the LR and it is easy to keep clean. Black would look much more luxurious but a pain in the a... To Keep clean ESP where I live.

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now we're talking! That truck looks amazing... Got any interior pics?

Hi Alex,
here are some interior pics. The cargo liner is a Weathertech liner that was in my 2007 Lexus GX 470. Fits perfectly in the LR4!

Last edited:

alexcorral

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baobay, Interior looks sweet. I'm really glad I ordered Almond/Arabica instead of the readily available black interior for my Discovery 4. I need to get some rubber mats...

By the way, nice (organized) garage

thigatl

Reaction score
North GA

Loving my LR4 in North GA!

Attachments

• North GA.jpg
    North GA.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 368

waltzonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cargo liner is a Weathertech liner that was in my 2007 Lexus GX 470. Fits perfectly in the LR4!
Actually I think that cargo liner will work better than the OEM rubber liner. I have the OEM and while it looks really nice, I hate that I cannot slide things into and out of the cargo space due to all of the little nubs on the mat. I am really short (5' 0"), and with the tailgate down, there's no way for me to come close to reaching the back of the cargo space. I'm always having to climb in and out of the trunk space to lift items up and move them to the back. Think a trip to Costco, where I've got several cases of water, big boxes of things, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635