Showoff Your LR4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamh2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love thos pictures! Looking forward to do something like that at Big Bend National Park in the fall (too hot right now to fully enjoy).

GermanRoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One great thing about the split gate...you can drop the 2nd and 3rd rows which gives you enough space to teach your 8 year old how to shoot a .22 in prone position. Split gate allows for the spent casings to go outside and on the ground, rather than inside the truck. Love it! Even better was the deep rutted washed out road we had to drive on to get there.

photo.jpg

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is awesome! I'm need to find a place where I can do that with my boys!! And that's a nice 22! We're currently shooting a Rufer 10/22 with a custon stock and scope.

Kaaae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm so bummed I missed it this weekend!

Lone Star landy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One great thing about the split gate...you can drop the 2nd and 3rd rows which gives you enough space to teach your 8 year old how to shoot a .22 in prone position. Split gate allows for the spent casings to go outside and on the ground, rather than inside the truck. Love it! Even better was the deep rutted washed out road we had to drive on to get there.

Perfection!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink