Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that was forbidden to enter this site for the past week? What happened?

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that was forbidden to enter this site for the past week? What happened?

It looks like the host decided to "upgrade" the server for us last week. However they messed up the permissions on the site in the process. Still trying to workout any bugs. Sorry for the downtime.

joecool509

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you back!! The other site(s) aren't quite the same.

still-one

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what happened as I check the site almost everyday and could not get in due to permissions. I almost removed the bookmark thinking it was dead. Welcome Back

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the host decided to "upgrade" the server for us last week. However they messed up the permissions on the site in the process. Still trying to workout any bugs. Sorry for the downtime.

Welcome back! This is one of the better forums around for the LR3.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what happened as I check the site almost everyday and could not get in due to permissions. I almost removed the bookmark thinking it was dead. Welcome Back

Yikes! Don't remove the bookmark! Glad you are still around.:wink:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM