Slow Nav

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if its the same on MY13 and the older ones, but when the voice is speaking (hit the voice button and it repeats) you can change the volume of the nav voice. I dont think you can change it unless its saying something.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if its the same on MY13 and the older ones, but when the voice is speaking (hit the voice button and it repeats) you can change the volume of the nav voice. I dont think you can change it unless its saying something.
That's how it is for my 2013, but on my 2011 - I believe I had the same problem as Brandon. I know the system was changed quite a bit for 2012/2013.

horatio8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've found that entering a destination address in my 2013 is faster using the voice commands than typing it in, but only if you hit the speak button as soon as the voice starts her prompt. It then stops the wordy instructions and let's you reply right away. The voice recognition is surprisingly good, and is an improvement over my 2010. The traffic warnings are also helpful. I think the 2013 is much better than earlier versions. It might not be state of the art, but I think it's serviceable IMHO.

Surfrider77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thing is, using Google Maps app on my cell phone for all of 5 seconds shows such a massive gap in tech. Here I am with a teeny tiny handheld multifunction device thats about 1000x better than a purpose built in-car Nav.

Cant wait until we can simply run Google Maps with updates in vehicles!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM