Sold my Rover- Misc 2000 DII stuff for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stb616

Reaction score
It breaks my heart, but I sold my 2000 DII a while back and I have some extras for sale if any one is interested.

I don't need any of this stuff and I don't want to mess around trying to sell it very long. That being said- I'm going to leave this open to offers. If you're reasonable and fair there's a good chance I'll take it- if you offer me $5 for the K&N or $50 for all 4 rims....I'll think you're being a smart*** and won't reply. Buyer is to prepay for items and actual shipping costs. (shipping will be from MI)

-OEM 16" rims (set of 4) Very good condition. (2 or 4 center caps included)

-full set of OEM lugs.

-Rear cargo shade (grey) Like new condition

-K&N air filter Like new

The items listed below are not in perfect or condition is unknown and will be priced accordingly. ie: make a low offer or a reasonable offer for everything.

-front coil springs (2) I boght a "lot" of parts on ebay a while back and this was part of what I got. I think these are fine. OEM size.

-plastic under-the-hood jack cover. The shop bought me a new one because they left it sitting on the fan belt and when they test drove it melted a small area. Should still be usable.

-Rear Driver-side door panel (inside) Grey in color. Useable if you need to replace one and aren't too picky. The (back/inside) foam/plastic material is cracked. You wouldn't notice it once installed, but again (different shop) bought me a new one when doing some repair work because they cracked it when removing it.

-Driver-side seat base/track w/ all power equip, motors, wiring, etc. I was in an accident and the seat frame needed to be replaced. Long story.....they ended up replacing the entire seat and the base/track. This part worked. I'm sure the motors can be used and I think the entire thing can be.

I'll try to get some photos up ASAP or if you need a shot of something, just let me know.

Feel free to ask any questions and/or make offers- email or PM me here for a faster reply.

I'll delete the items as they are sold.

Thanks

-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM