Soon to be Newb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The SE's drive much better.

The SE's have better and more tire options

You can option an SE up to HSE specs sans the better seats (negated in 06 anyway)

The stereo sucks in both.

06's are reported to have shittier seats.

Pick up a 05 at a discount.

J

Joe

steve c said:
The SE's drive much better.

The SE's have better and more tire options

You can option an SE up to HSE specs sans the better seats (negated in 06 anyway)

The stereo sucks in both.

06's are reported to have shittier seats.

Pick up a 05 at a discount.
The SE does not drive much better. At best you could say that it is softer, but there is not much of a difference. I would say the HSE handles better, and I would equate that to driving better, but that's just me.

The stereo is considerably worse in the SE. The HSE is not great either, but not worth complaining that much about for a factory setup.

Yes, losing lumbar support is noticeable, try reclining the seat if your neck hurts.

A

avick

Thanks for the input. How would the SE or HSE drive or handle differently from one another? Same engine, drivetrain, suspension. Only difference is the wheels.

T

tommithy

The SE would ride a little softer due to more sidwall flex in the tire as the tire has slightly more sidewall due to the 18" rims. That also would make the HSE handle a little better as it has less sidewall flex. Other then that, yeah they are pretty much identical in those repects.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112