Stuck in the Mud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think anything would have got through that goopy ****...but those tires weren't helping any.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh come on, gold!! That's not the spirit! We should tell him that it's no problem and if he gets some legit tires he can go back out there and conquer it no problem-o!

...sure would be fun to try!

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're right!...I'd give it a shot for the hell of it. But with my winch and a friend. The LR3 is a mudder as far as I'm concerned

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think 1st gear wouldn't get you enough overall speed, basically...

How fast you planning to go? haha

The acceleration in 1st is much faster than 2nd... I think if you were the Mud already 2nd would've been better, but if you were trying to get a running start, I think 1st would be the best bet

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...consider that you're going to be in Lo, too. If I were in 4-Hi then I'd consider 1st gear, but Lo-1 is geared so damn low that I just think you'd be winding out at 5 mph. I'd want to get a nice 10-15 mph running start!

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...consider that you're going to be in Lo, too. If I were in 4-Hi then I'd consider 1st gear, but Lo-1 is geared so damn low that I just think you'd be winding out at 5 mph. I'd want to get a nice 10-15 mph running start!

D'oh!!! I was totally thinking in terms of Hi-1 acceleration, totally had a brain fart there :help:

Forgot the acceleration in first while in Lo is quite short lived, 2nd would definitely be the way to go then... Man I feel dumb lol, I knew we were talking Lo but I guess it just didn't connect the dots in my head :stupido2:

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...don't sweat it. Hey...1st gear High Range might work too! As long as you keep momentum and don't bog down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635