Suspension dropping in front - seems normal, no errors, after tight turns?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZC06LR3

Reaction score
Hello
I've noticed a few times where my front suspension has dropped - typically in a drive through lane after making a tight turn - does it raise up on it's own for steering clearance or something?
I've only noticed it once while sitting in traffic - I was on an incline if that makes a difference?
No suspension faults, no lights on the dash, no dings or sounds - it just lowers a bit - and afterward feels fine - as though that's the correct height.
No lowering overnight
everything measures level
all the switches work as intended
am I missing anything else?

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're fine. The EAS has a mind of its own...and will self-adjust.

ZC06LR3

Reaction score
HA. ok. I thought maybe I was just crazy a few times until my girlfriend was in the car and asked "did this thing just change height?"
Good to know.
Thanks!

obsteve

Reaction score
Mine does a similar thing. I thought I was crazy for a while. But here's a different one. When I get out of the car after turning it off either the front or the back end will lower. Just ****** air and settles an inch. Its unpredictable which end but doesnt seem right to do this. I get a little overnight settling but this seems like the valve blocks are just giving up and dropping the car. Any thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV