suspension fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kaz4girls

Reaction score
Hello Again-

I am getting random amber suspension faults on my '06 LR3 HSE. Once while driving, actually stopped at a traffic light and three times while parking in the last week. The ground wasn't exactly level, but I would not describe it as extreme. I also have not noticed anything out of the ordinary as it relates to ride conditions...

Quirky sensor or sign of a major problem to come?

Thanks in advance for your help.

buddaman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chk brake light sensor. it can cause a whole array of falts

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to get the code(s) read by the dealer. Could be a sensor, could be the compressor, etc.

pvangura

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was actually having a fairly similar problem about 2 weeks ago, however all of my faults occurred while off road (several amber faults, a red one and lots of "suspension raising slowly" messages). Took it in to my dealer, who ran diagnostics and found a corroded sensor on the transfer case. They replaced the sensor, and sure enough, I have not had a suspension fault again (even took the truck out and wheeled it pretty ******* Saturday, trying to cause one). Not sure if your problem will have anything to do with that particular sensor, but just another example of how a suspension fault is not necessarily related to the suspension at all.

I'd say get someone to read the codes, then figure it out from there.

-Paul

kaz4girls

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice...I don't want to jynx her, but so far three days straight and no fault light. Put about 750 miles on her too.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak